Focusing on the global market.
Export and trading consultants
- Συμβουλευτική διεθνών εξαγωγών.
- Ανάπτυξη πωλήσεων σε Ευρώπη, Μέση & Άπω Ανατολή, Ρωσία και Αμερική.
- Έρευνα αγοράς, κανάλια διάθεσης, επιλογή συνεργατών και διαμόρφωση προϊόντων.
- Εξαγωγικό marketing plan.
- E-commerce (ηλεκτρονικό εμπόριο).
- Μελέτες σκοπιμότητας και βιωσιμότητας.
In periods of financial crisis when liquidity is low and the capacity of the domestic market to absorb products and goods declines, the only way to safeguard growth is to take advantage of overseas markets.
Acting as consultants on exports and international trade, we offer professional business support and technical advice on export sales. We can secure for you a safe and rewarding way of developing your international growth.
Our goal is to support companies’ activities in foreign markets and help them become familiar with export trade, as well as to provide them with the necessary skills for successful penetration in these specific markets.
In Europe, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Russia, America, Africa and other developing markets, we have an effective network of competent partners, who possess an in-depth knowledge of the local conditions, and have contacts with accredited companies – buyers looking for products and merchandise from our country.
Whether you are already involved in export trading, or you are now interested in opening new markets, we are able to support the exports of your business at every stage, providing a set of key services such as the following:
Whether you are already active in export trade, or are now interested in opening up new markets, we are able to support your business's export effort at every stage by providing a set of key services such as the following:
- - Export Consulting: Planning of the entry phase into the new market, analysis of procedures and conditions (legal, customs, transport, local particularities etc.) depending on the target market
- - Product / Goods Research
- - Investigation and selection of suitable suppliers (Purchasing Consulting)
- - Search for suitable partners and customers
- - Market research / industry studies in countries of interest
- - Evaluation of progress at regular intervals
- - Business surveillance to justify your business decision to export and create an international sales network
- - Buyer and partner data we have available to enter new markets and related sales department support
- - Create a detailed budget for action on the basis of the new objectives
- - Exploring export subsidy opportunities
- - Monitoring, checking and updating the progress of each step, from import-sale to after-sales service
- - Export Marketing - Developing an Appropriate and Effective Marketing Plan
- - Training the executives of Your company on export trade issues and / or finding the right staff
- - E-Commerce
- - Provision of facilities and services locally (corporate address, representatives, etc.)
- - Timely and informed briefing and counseling, whenever adjusting strategy or corrective actions are needed